Adrian Anderson – Partner- Ralli Solicitors
I worked with Lis on a collaborative project involving a number of law firms. She is a great person to work with; incisive, organised, business-focused and not frightened to challenge perceptions, but always in a diplomatic way. She would be an asset to any management team.
Andrew Gallacher – Partner – The Gallacher Partnership
I have worked with Elisabeth with numerous clients of mine and have always found her to be extremely efficient and just as importantly very customer focused; always trying to add value. I would have no hesitation in recommending her.
B. Thorne – Licensed Conveyancer
I worked with Lis for many years and saw how well she ran the business and used her skills to motivate people and get the best out of them. She understands what really matters to make a service business successful.
Peter Waddington – BASF plc
It’s been a pleasure working with you Lis. You’ve brought professionalism and personality to the team, and you’ve helped me learn through the whole process. It’s been a good outcome for us and I’m sure this is as a result of the team approach we took.
Simon Tasker - General Manager - ReAgent Chemicals
Jed joined the team at Reagent as a business consultant, delivering part of the Growth Accelerator program. Jed was a fantastic session leader during the process,bringing new ideas and structure to our business planning activity. Continuously encouraging us to stretch our targets and aims, Jed was instrumental in building a vision for ReAgent to work towards in the future with a focused understanding of the business aims. I would not hesitate to recommend Jed to anyone in the future, in either a permanent or consultancy role. Thanks for all your help Jed.
Alison Loveday - Managing Partner - Berg
Jed picked up my firm part way through a coaching/consultancy programme. He rapidly “got up to speed” and gained a clear and insightful view of our business. His background in professional services meant that he had a good understanding of some of the issues and challenges that we need to tackle. He encouraged us to look at alternative points of view, helped us to prioritise key drivers and to identify measurable targets. All of the sessions that we had with Jed were valuable and helped move us further along towards our goals.
MD - South Wales based engineering business
Thank you so much for your guidance. I very much appreciate your help.
MD - Cheshire agricultural products sales
Jed Hassid of Purple Performance has supported the high growth plans for my business since we were first introduced two years ago. We clicked immediately and his support has been invaluable in taking my business to the next level.
Prior to meeting Jed, I had found myself at a crossroads and, although I had spent many years building my business, I lacked direction as to where to go next. Jed provided that direction through the creation of a 3 year growth plan which focused on setting ambitious business goals and then providing the support necessary to achieve them. This included a review of product range, improved systems and service delivery, recruiting and motivating staff (which with Lis Bellamy of Purple Performance also assisted) and key account management; we are now looking forward to the next 18 months and beyond.
I cannot recommend Jed highly enough. Thanks to his dedication knowledge and support my business is in a great position to grow at an accelerated rate; exciting times are ahead.
Business Director - Manchester
For the last two and a half years we have engaged Purple Performance to provide ongoing support for our recruitment business. Jed has been instrumental in shaping our strategy and, more importantly for an SME, has had a direct impact on our bottom line.
Jed’s key strength is the fact that he doesn’t come from a recruitment background and as such has brought an innovative approach coupled with new refreshing ideas to the table and not the same re-hashed anecdotes that we have on occasion been subjected to.
He will challenge without question the status quo, he will create an environment that encourages creative thought.
Jed’s frank style has been an important aspect of why I believe Jed has been so important to our business. It is fair to say that he exudes credibility, which seems to be lacking in many of his peers – I would firmly recommend Purple Performance without hesitation
- Financial management workshop: “I would like to thank you for a highly professional and well presented workshop…”; “Great session yesterday – thank you”
- Talent development workshop: “Very interesting workshop and will use in my company …”; “Very inspiring session”; “Excellent session – best one in the series yet”
- Sales and marketing workshop: “Excellent, clear and well paced overview”; “Very engaging”
- Improving business processes: “Thanks, another helpful session”; “Excellent session – highly informative and useful”; “Great stuff to learn”
- Leadership workshop: “Thought provoking”; “Excellent course with the right amount of content for duration of workshop”
- Investment readiness workshops: “I would like to thank you for the profound effect your training has had on the way I look at my business.” Dr Shameem Sampath, MD, Knee Tracker Ltd
- Business strategy workshop: “Excellent content, great delivery. Very engaging session and I’m looking forward to Part II.” Delegate, Top 10 law firm in UK
- Business growth and Strategic marketing workshops: “Thank you again for the great sessions over [the programme] – I really benefited from them and will definitely get back to my notes in the future.” HR manager, UK insurance company
- 5 day mini MBA programme: “Coming to this course with business experience gleaned solely from 8 years in legal practice, it was incredibly helpful and really gave me food for thought. Your delivery was excellent and I’m grateful for the extra insight you gave along the way.” Delegate, US multi-national company